Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/06/08 15:09:22 UTC

Re: Error in CAS Serialization to JSON

I accidentally replied off list.  The reply was:

Can you describe your runtime environment?

The description for this particular error says "
this error is caught by the compiler; this error can only occur at run time if
the definition of a class has incompatibly changed."

What level of Java and UIMA etc., are you running?  Is it possible you have some
mixed levels?

-Marshall