Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/22 23:10:01 UTC

Alfredo/Hive/Sqoop patches out there

Oozie developers,

I have submitted patches for Alfredo (HTTP Kerberos SPNEGO
authentication), Hive action and Sqoop actions.

These are features that until now were available only in the CDH
distribution of Oozie.

Oozie developers/users not using CDH distribution of Oozie have asked
for this features in the past but there were some road blocks then.
Now those road blocks are gone: Alfredo is part of Apache Hadoop, that
Apache Hive is publishing proper Maven artifacts and I'm in contact
with the Sqoop developers to get Apache Sqoop to publish its artifacts
ASAP.

I'd appreciate a promptly review of the following patches
OOZIE-77/OOZIE-610/OOZIE-68/OOZIE-156.

[Rebasing things in SVN and using ReviewBoard with chains of patches
is a paint (missing GIT)]

Thanks.

Alejandro