Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@phpfr.org> on 2004/05/03 18:26:13 UTC

Logging reporting tool

Hello all,

I'm looking for a tool to analyse logging generated with log4j and/or by
jakarta commons logging.

The purpose is to generate audit like :
- the time taken by a process
- logging and serialize transactions in a multi-threaded context
- etc

I first step, the log file can respect a valid format for tool, but in
final release, the purpose is a adaptative tool for heterogeous logging
format.

Is this kind of tool exists ? If not, is there people interested to work
with me on this tool ? Is this tool can be a Jakarta Apacha project ?

Best regards
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
Membre fondateur de phpFR.org