Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by peter pilsl <pi...@goldfisch.at> on 2004/01/20 17:10:17 UTC

[users@httpd] loganalyze: not statistics : but exact clientsummarize

I'm looking for a tool that analyze my weblogs and doesnt provide statistics
(and top-25 of whatever) but prints out which clients had accessed which
information at what time.

The szenario is a closed intranet (approx. 50 possible known clients) and
provides about 1000 subfolders with approx 100 pages each (knowledgebase) For me
now there is big interest which client visited which subfolder at which time and
how many pages it visited in it.

While writing such a script would be easy I nevertheless hope that a
sophisticated tools already exists, cause it should provide statistics of the
past as well and ... well ... maybe ... some comprehensive report as well
(client x visited 25 folders in march) and so on ...

I looked for apache-weblog-tools and while I found myriads of tools like
webalizer I didnt find a tool like I would like to have ..

thnx,
peter

--
IT-Consulting