Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/07/24 01:01:54 UTC

tigris-style

site2xhtml.xslt has the following:

neither of the margin* attributes above are valid [X]HTML and should
be removed. This is the only glitch in tigris-style's succesful HTML
validation. On removing, it validates perfectly fine.

Also, since we're aiming for XHTML, shouldn't the default validation
icon be for XHTML strict rather that HTML 4 transitional?
--
Diwaker Gupta
http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker

Re: tigris-style

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> site2xhtml.xslt has the following:
>
> neither of the margin* attributes above are valid [X]HTML and should
> be removed. This is the only glitch in tigris-style's succesful HTML
> validation. On removing, it validates perfectly fine.

Done. Thanks i just committed your change.

> Also, since we're aiming for XHTML, shouldn't the default validation
> icon be for XHTML strict rather that HTML 4 transitional?

No, because the pages are still being serialised as HTML not XHTML.

--
David Crossley