Posted to user@struts.apache.org by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com> on 2008/06/05 06:22:31 UTC

Error Messages In ApplicationResources.properties

Hi,
I have a situation where I am doing some client side validation in
javascript. When an error occurs I need to get the error message from
ApplicationResources.properties. I also need to pass a field name to the
error message. I tried using getText() within JavaScript to access the error
message, but I am unable to pass the field name.
Could any one please help me with this issue?
As a related issue, is there a way to specify the style for the error
message in ApplicationResource.properties.

Thanks
Ajay