Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com> on 2010/08/02 20:11:36 UTC

Re: T4 PermGen

To follow up, the problem appears to be using Javaassist 3.12GA.
Reverting to 3.9GA resolved the permgen issue.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com

Re: T4 PermGen

Posted by Norman Franke <no...@myasd.com>.
Good to hear, but this one app is Tapestry 4. Porting it to 5 (as my
new apps are) will be a major pain due to extensive use of form-based
persistence. I guess I could turn off redirect after post, assuming
that flag will stay around for the indefinite future of upgrades.

Re: T4 PermGen

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship