Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Cynthya Peranandam <cy...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/05 18:17:41 UTC

New Apache MXNet content

Hi,

I am a product marketing manager working on AI at AWS. More specifically, I
have been working on marketing and educational content for Apache MXNet. It
was suggested by one of the project mentors that I reach out to the dev@
list to share an update of what we're working on.

My team at AWS has been working with O’Reilly Media for some time. We
contracted O'Reilly to develop educational, technical content for Apache
MXNet to increase awareness of the deep learning framework and help drive
adoption. O’Reilly will be developing a variety of content
deliverables—articles, blogs, Jupyter notebooks, tutorials and videos—in
the next 12 months, to be published on the O’Reilly website:
https://www.oreilly.com/   This content will range from getting started
material for developers to advanced topics.

I will share new content from O'Reilly on this list as it becomes available
in the July/August timeframe. In the meantime, please let me know if you
have any questions related to content, or if there are any specific MXNet
topics you’d be interested in seeing more content about. As well, if you
are interested in potentially authoring content, please let me know.

Look forward to collaborating on education content for Apache MxNet.

Thanks.

*Cynthya Peranandam*

Re: New Apache MXNet content

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Chris. I've cleared this with Cynthya last week, so
we're in synch.

Warmly,
Sally

- - -