Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Markus Lachat <ma...@gmx.de> on 2015/12/18 11:33:00 UTC

ClientWindowHandler - Primefaces Panel reopens

Hi,

sorry for asking ClientWindowMode questions again. But our GUI tests failed
because they check if a toggleable panel is closed (it has been toggled by
the test itself). This happens since ClientWindowMode is active and the
behavior can be reproduced. It is the windowHandler.js and an additional
requests that looks like a reopen, but it is the page reload.

I uploaded a simple demo here. Try to close the panel and you will see it
'reopen'. What am I doing wrong?

http://dsplayground-mlachat.rhcloud.com/views/windowhandling/clientwindow/te
st.xhtml

DS version is 1.5.2

Cheers,
Markus

Re: ClientWindowHandler - Primefaces Panel reopens

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Please create a issue, i will fix it for the upcoming release.

AW: ClientWindowHandler - Primefaces Panel reopens

Posted by Markus Lachat <ma...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Lachat <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi,