Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Pooppillikudiyil, Joby" <Jo...@nttdata.com> on 2017/09/22 09:45:45 UTC

Kafka + ACL Topic based security ,Spring Boot

Hi,

I am currently looking to implement Topic based security for Spring Boot latest version for Kafka.

I couldn’t find much examples|Tutorials for the same. I have a working producer and consumer ( attached) . Could someone help me to add a security to a particular topic ?

Requirement:
We have different topics and each topic needed to be secured. (better if it’s possible using Username and Password)

Thanks in advance,
Joby

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.

Re: Kafka + ACL Topic based security ,Spring Boot

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Attachment didn't come thru.

Have you read ?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Security