Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/12 08:06:17 UTC

Unable to download demo application

        I tried to download the demo application from
        http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tiles/v2.2.2/tiles-test-2.2.2.war
        and I was surprised to find every link on the page failed.

Re: Unable to download demo application

Posted by mck <mc...@apache.org>.
> <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >        I tried to download the demo application from
> >
>  http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tiles/v2.2.2/tiles-test-2.2.2.war
>
> Looks like that particular link is wrong. It should be:
>
>     http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tiles/v2.2.2/tiles-test.war

Fixed. That's for pointing this out.
Should be visible on http://tiles.apache.org/download.html in an ~hour.

~mck

--
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created
them.” - Albert Einstein | www.semb.wever.org | www.sesat.no |

Re: Unable to download demo application

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Ken McWilliams
<ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>        I tried to download the demo application from
>        http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tiles/v2.2.2/tiles-test-2.2.2.war

Looks like that particular link is wrong. It should be:

    http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tiles/v2.2.2/tiles-test.war

and when I open that, it opens the .WAR in my browser rather than
downloading it for some reason :-)

Please file a doc jira so we can fix it.

>        and I was surprised to find every link on the page failed.

All the other links work for me. Are you using a bad mirror?

Greg