Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Brad Walker <bw...@musings.com> on 2022/06/24 22:24:19 UTC

unusual issue with suppresswarnings..

I encountered an unusual warning when using @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")..

The IDE flagged the string, I assume this is what it is referring to, as
containing illegal characters.

I've attached a picture of what I'm seeing.

I would like to fix this or explore it in more detail.

Can I get some advice on where to start looking in the code?

Thanks.

-brad w.

Re: unusual issue with suppresswarnings..

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
I don't know (I also can't see the picture ;) )

if there is a way to reproduce this, please file an issue with a minimal
reproducer.
Its easier to attach screenshots there too, just drag them into the window.

Things like this are close to impossible to fix if there is no way to
reproduce them.

best regards,
michael