Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Vries, Michiel de" <Mi...@nl.compuware.com> on 2001/03/05 09:48:35 UTC

Compiling with patched STL

Hi All,

I'm still busy compiling and integrating Xalan 1.1. While compiling Xalan I
get a lot of warnings. I read that's 'normal'.

However, when compiling the product I'm integrating Xalan with, I also get
some warnings like:

F:\Program Files\Devstudio\Vc98\include\xmemory(61) : warning C4786:
'?allocate@?$allocator@V?$map@VXalanDOMString@@VMutableNodeRefList@@U?$less@
VXalanDOMString@@@std@@V?$allocator@VMutableNodeRefList@@@4@@std@@@std@@QAEP
AV?$map@VXalanDOMString@@VMutableNodeRefList@@U?$less@VXalanDOMString@@@std@
@V?$allocator@VMutableNodeRefList@@@4@@2@IPBX@Z' : identifier was truncated
to '255' characters in the browser information

        F:\Program Files\Devstudio\Vc98\include\map(44) : see reference to
class template instantiation 'std::allocator<class std::map<class
XalanDOMString,class MutableNodeRefList,struct std::less<class
XalanDOMString>,class std::allocator<class MutableNodeRefList> > >' being
compiled

Is this also 'normal'.

Thanks for the explanation.

Groeten/Regards,

Michiel.
---
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you"