Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2023/06/29 01:31:18 UTC

[Article] Inspecting the Star64 RISC-V SBC

Pine64 Star64 is a new 64-bit RISC-V Single-Board Computer, based on the
StarFive JH7110 SoC.

In this article we’ll…
(1) Look inside the brand new Linux Images for Star64
(2) Decompile (with Ghidra) the RISC-V Linux Kernel
(3) Figure out how NuttX might run on Star64

Check out the article here:
https://lupyuen.codeberg.page/articles/star64.html

Lup

Re: [Article] Inspecting the Star64 RISC-V SBC

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.
On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 3:32 AM Lee, Lup Yuen wrote:
> Pine64 Star64 is a new 64-bit RISC-V Single-Board Computer, based on the
> StarFive JH7110 SoC.
> In this article we’ll…
> (1) Look inside the brand new Linux Images for Star64
> (2) Decompile (with Ghidra) the RISC-V Linux Kernel
> (3) Figure out how NuttX might run on Star64
> Check out the article here:
> https://lupyuen.codeberg.page/articles/star64.html

CONGRATZ LUP! :-)

I wonder if U-Boot is necessary? Probably bigger on its own than NuttX
:-) :-) :-) But it can allow switching between different OS :-)

Re: [Article] Inspecting the Star64 RISC-V SBC

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Very nice Mr. Lup!

Your articles are always well done with many details and pictures.

They are a good source of information about NuttX for sure!

BR,

Alan