Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by NAVEEN JAIN <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 14:04:57 UTC

Query regarding Name Entity Recognization"

Hi All,

I had a doubt regarding how to implement Name Entity Recognization using
mahout. Any specific algorithm designed to achive this within mahout?

Regards,
Naveen Jain.

Re: Query regarding Name Entity Recognization"

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
The Apache natural-language processing packages UIMA and OpenNLP have
this feature.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Query regarding Name Entity Recognization"

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.