Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2009/12/13 19:59:30 UTC

PDFBox report due

Hi,

here's a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this month.
Please have a look at it.

<draft>
General Comments

There are no issues that require Board attention.

The transfer of PDFBox from the incubator to its new home as an Apache TLP
is completed.
We decided to upgrade to Java 5 with the upcoming 1.0.0 version.

JempBox

We released the first version (1.0.0) of JempBox as an Apache TLP.

FontBox

After receiving an ICLA from Villu Ruusmann we are able to integrate his
contribution which adds support for Adobe CFF/Type2 fonts to FontBox.
Following the integration we will prepare to release the first version of
FontBox.

PDFBox

Jukka switched the PDFBox build from ant to maven. Some minor issues were
solved and some minor improvements were added.

Right after the release of FontBox we will start planning the first release
of PDFBox as TLP.
</draft>

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: PDFBox report due

Posted by Philipp Koch <pk...@day.com>.
hi andreas,
thanks for setting up the report draft. it sounds good :-)

regards,
philipp