Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "sebastian@debianfan.de" <se...@debianfan.de> on 2018/12/15 21:26:17 UTC

Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Hi @all,

i am using the following config with Spamassassin 3.4.2:

local.cf:

   add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_
   add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTS_ autolearn=_AUTOLEARN_ version=_VERSION_
   add_header all Level _STARS(*)_
   add_header all Checker-Version SpamAssassin _VERSION_ (_SUBVERSION_) on _HOSTNAME_

and this is the result:

I want to have a full report - i.g.: 5 Points for IMG_ONLY_FM_DOM, 5 Points for SURBL_BLOCKED .....

What do i have to change in the config?

Tnx

Re: Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Posted by Martin Gregorie <ma...@gregorie.org>.
On Thu, 2018-12-20 at 10:26 -0600, Rick Gutierrez wrote:
> Hi , what would be the correct way to see the spamassassin report?

I've added

report_safe  1

to my SA configuration.

This has no effect on ham, but spam is treated the same way bounced e-
mails: a wrapper message is created containing a summary of its
contents and two attachments:
- the expanded spam report you're after
- the unmodified spam message.

Martin

Re: Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Posted by Rick Gutierrez <xs...@gmail.com>.
El jue., 20 dic. 2018 a las 10:36, Reindl Harald
(<h....@thelounge.net>) escribió:

> you got already the correct answer and since it is a header you need to
> look at the raw-source of the message to see it
>
> report_safe 0
> add_header all Report _REPORT_

Thnk Reindl , I'm going to perform tests.

--
rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com

Re: Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Posted by Rick Gutierrez <xs...@gmail.com>.
El lun., 17 dic. 2018 a las 8:37, Kevin A. McGrail
(<km...@apache.org>) escribió:

> On 12/16/2018 4:35 PM, RW wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 08:30:58 -0500
> > Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> >> This can cause issues though.  That feature is not header safe to my
> >> knowledge.
> > I had a look at the bug reports and I couldn't find anything to
> > substantiate this, the most relevant are:
> >
> You are right.  I was mixing up an issue with people using _SUMMARY_ and
> not _REPORT_.  Please ignore my statement.

Hi , what would be the correct way to see the spamassassin report?

regards.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 15, 2018, 17:25 RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:26:17 +0100
> > sebastian@debianfan.de wrote:
> >

> > > I want to have a full report - i.g.: 5 Points for
> > > IMG_ONLY_FM_DOM, 5 Points for SURBL_BLOCKED .....
> > >

> > add_header all Report _REPORT_

> This can cause issues though.  That feature is not header safe to my
> knowledge.

I had a look at the bug reports and I couldn't find anything to
substantiate this, the most relevant are:

Bug 7664 - This seems a bit anecdotal, so far. No-one has confirmed it,
I couldn't reproduce it on FreeBSD and the reporter couldn't reproduce
it on Windows. Also the sample email had broken MIME.

Bug 7253 - This is cosmetic.  If non-ASCII characters are present, SA
3.x QP encodes the header incorrectly, but the basic header itself is
still valid and easily readable, apart from multi-byte characters being
displayed as hexadecimal. The serious problems mentioned in 7253 come
from unsuccessful attempts to reimplement QP header encoding with
third-party libraries.

In my experience email clients don't typically decode header MIME QP
unless the headers are being displayed with the message, which is
unlikely for X-Spam-Report. For those of us who read informational
headers without the QP being decoded, the fix in trunk may be worst than
doing nothing.

Re: Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Posted by Ian Zimmerman <it...@very.loosely.org>.
On 2018-12-16 08:30, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> > add_header all Report _REPORT_

> This can cause issues though.  That feature is not header safe to my
> knowledge.

_TESTSCORES_

Re: Howto - Full Report in Mail Header

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.