Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Safdar Ali <sa...@ibmt.fhg.de> on 2004/01/26 16:11:44 UTC

WSDL2Java problem

Hello,
I am getting the following error while using WSDL2Java tool...

C:\axis-1_1\samples\addr>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java Address.wsdl
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.wsdl.Definition
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.class$(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addDefinitionGenerators(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.addGenerators(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:133)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory.<init>(JavaGeneratorFactory.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.<init>(Emitter.java:120)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.createParser(WSDL2Java.java:172)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.WSDL2.<init>(WSDL2.java:113)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.<init>(WSDL2Java.java:161)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:289)

All of the required .jar files exist in classpath... and even I have extracted the 3 .jar files into the Java_Home\lib folder... and it still doesn't work....
I would be thankful if get the suggestion...

Rgrds.
Safdar.

Re: WSDL2Java problem

Posted by Safdar Ali <sa...@ibmt.fhg.de>.
Ashley,
I do agree with you.. but I have put all the .jars in
Java_Home\jre\lib\endorsed folder...
I have also put all the required .jars into Java_Home\jre\lib\ext
folder...but it still doesn't work :((

Safdar.
Posted by Ashley Waite <Gu...@netscape.net>.
Safdar,

Re: WSDL2Java problem

Posted by siva kondapalli <kv...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
     I too got the same problem..,both Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java are giving similar types of errors.I posted this question last week,but no repsonse :(
I even tried using IBM's wsdl4j.jar,but didnt work.

regards
Rao.,