Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Programozas <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/04 09:26:13 UTC

Tapestry...

Hello!

I'd like to use Tapestry as the framework of our complex portal. Tapestry is missing some functionality, most of these (for us) important missing functions are submitted as feature requests.
But I feel that the development has been slowed down (correct me if I'm wrong).
Is there a real chance that the feature requests will be implemented in the near future?

Thanks,
Norbi

Re: Tapestry...

Posted by Programozas <pr...@hotmail.com>.
I didn't want to excite anybody, it was only a question.
I've been using Tapestry for small personal projects for a year. Now I'm
evaluating Tapestry for a big project, and somehow I have to decide which
framework to use.

Norbi

RE: Re[2]: Tapestry...

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
I've talked to Manning about this possibility, and we'll see.  However, it
won't happen for at least a few more months.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re[2]: Tapestry...

RE: Tapestry...

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>.
Yahoooo.. a BOOK at last! When its coming out ? I can't wait to get my
hands on it!

PLUS: Is it too late for feature requests in 2.4 ?

:-))
Tarun

RE: Tapestry...

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.