Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <an...@supercoders.com.au> on 2011/06/12 23:43:47 UTC

What's coming next from CouchOne?

Should we be expecting CouchOne to be delivering anything substantial
soon as the fruit of the merger with Membase?

Has the CouchOne merger slowed the pace of release/development?

What's the next major features to expect for CouchBase?

as

Re: What's coming next from CouchOne?

Posted by "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <an...@supercoders.com.au>.
Oops sorry!

On 13/06/2011, at 8:29 AM, Ryan Ramage wrote:

I am not a couchbase or couchdb rep, but jwust to be clear, this is
the Apache CouchDB mailing list.

You might want to post your questions on the couchbase forums:

http://www.couchbase.org/forums/

--
Twitter: @eckoit
http://eckoit.com - Keep what you hear.