Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kathrin04 <ga...@karb.de> on 2008/06/18 11:56:26 UTC

high-resolution logos "Powered by Tomcat" and "Powered by Apache Axis2"

we would like to start a campaign where we offer to create a SOA built on the
Open Source Stack , therefore we have all logos of the stack on our flyer
and we would like to have the "Powered by Apache Axis2" and "Powered by
Tomcat" logos also there. Therefore we need a high-resolution logos for
print media.
Who has a high-resolution logos, please send us on e-mail: gamarnik@karb.de.

Thank you very much.