Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rob Helmer <ro...@roberthelmer.com> on 2003/03/18 05:05:28 UTC

codewarrior?

Hello,

I know someone using CodeWarrior on the Mac and he'd like to
be able to import or directly use Ant build.xml files.

Is there anything I can look at? I haven't found anything through
google or mailing list archive searches.

Thanks,
Rob

Re: codewarrior?

Posted by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Rob-

Back whe dinosaurs roamed the Earth we used to use Microsoft C++ 4.2
compiler cl.exe
and linker link.exe to cross compile for the MAC

To accomplish the same functionality you will have to get the name of the
preprocessor
resource compiler , compiler and linker binaries from CodeWarrior
and then the Ant Script will exec those binaries with arguments

Hope this helps,

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
business of Laconia Data Systems (LDS) is proprietary to the company. It is
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. LDS does not own and
endorse any other content.