Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by hivie7510 <he...@audatex.com> on 2009/01/26 23:02:22 UTC

Building a JSON Web Serivce

I am trying to find a good reference for building a web service that responds
in JSON.  I am using Geronimo 2.1.3, configured to use Axis2.   I have found
references for connecting to a JSON service, but nothing of substance on
actually creating the service itself. I am a native .NET developer, so much
of assumptions that the tutorials use fail for me due to my lack of
understanding.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks