Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Gulfuroth <gu...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/29 16:42:28 UTC

Re: Calling webservices locally- WSIF????

I Have found something that looks quite interesting and might solve my
problem: WSIF http://ws.apache.org/wsif/

It only looks quite abandoned (no releases since early 2003). Anybody
has experience with WSIF or any other similar initiative?

Kind regards:

Daniel

Posted by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com>.
Why not just use the "java" binding/transport in Axis.  In the wsdl put
java:classname  instead of http://....   and you're good to go.
-Dug

Gulfuroth <gu...@gmail.com>
09/29/2004 10:42 AM