Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by maheshwar singh <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/06 06:40:29 UTC

uninstall in silent mode

Hi,

 Is it possible to uninstall in silent mode.

I have packaged subversion in my tool, my use case is:
when my tool is uninstalled, subversion should be automically uninstalled
Post ads for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in

Re: uninstall in silent mode

Posted by Matthew Pounsett <ma...@conundrum.com>.
On 06-Mar-2008, at 01:40 , maheshwar singh wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Is it possible to uninstall in silent mode.
>
> I have packaged subversion in my tool, my use case is:
> when my tool is uninstalled, subversion should be automically
> uninstalled

This doesn't really have anything to do with the operation of
subversion.  You should try asking on the mailing list for whatever
packaging system you're using.