Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Tobias Straub <to...@lmu.de> on 2006/09/28 09:53:16 UTC

innoDB and torque-gen 3.2

Hi,
I was wondering how to configure torque-gen 3.2 for automatic
generation of sql for creation of innoDB tables on mysql.
(I found some old mails mentioning a modification of db.props that
does not exist anymore..)
best
Tobias

Re: innoDB and torque-gen 3.2

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
You can also change the configuration file my.conf of the database in
question so that tables are created as innoDB per default.

   Thomas

Re: innoDB and torque-gen 3.2

Posted by Federico Fissore <fe...@concept.it>.