Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/04/18 16:48:28 UTC

NUnit version update?

Hi,

currently NPanday uses 2.2.8.0 of NUnit;

However I got an issue with that version:

error CS1577: Referenced assembly `NUnit.Framework, Version=2.2.8.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have a strong name

However, installing/using 2.5.10.0 made it working.

If the community is willing to update to 2.5.10.0, I am happy to
provide a patch!

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: NUnit version update?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey,

I opened a ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NPANDAY-408

looks like John is having problems w/ 2.5.10.0 on his Linux box

-M

Re: NUnit version update?

Re: NUnit version update?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.