Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/06/18 17:13:28 UTC

Docs for C++ persistence support?

Hi folks,

I'm working on a persistence provider in the C++ broker, and I don't
see any design notes for the current persistence code on
qpid.apache.org. Are there any someplace else? I can start writing
what I'm learning but don't want to duplicate efforts already made.

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Docs for C++ persistence support?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Steve,

If you are doing DB persistence, I can point you to a something that
will get you most of the way there.

Carl.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Steve Huston wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm working on a persistence provider in the C++ broker, and I don't
> see any design notes for the current persistence code on
> qpid.apache.org. Are there any someplace else? I can start writing
> what I'm learning but don't want to duplicate efforts already made.

There isn't I'm afraid. Its also an area that could do with some
significant cleanup in the design.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org