Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by "Christopher S. Hutchinson" <cs...@fzcorp.com> on 2018/10/09 16:01:44 UTC

Apache Arrow .NET implementation

I am writing to announce that my employer (Feyen Zylstra LLC) has developed an implementation of Apache Arrow targeting .NET Standard. We are donating this implementation to the Apache Software Foundation. The source code is available for review on GitHub:

https://github.com/feyenzylstra/apache-arrow

Please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to leave issues on GitHub, and happy voting!

Re: Apache Arrow .NET implementation

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Seems like there's no major objections to this code donation, and the
developers intend to keep working on it. I'll start a vote and we can
move forward the donation process

Posted by Phillip Cloud <cp...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Antoine -- this is C# .NET, not C++. So this is a new

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <so...@pitrou.net>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Christopher S. Hutchinson" <cs...@fzcorp.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.