Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/07/31 11:56:42 UTC

Question / Clarification for the News: ongoing votes

Hi folks,

just to clarify and make sure I don't have any mistakes in the Weekly News: the only votes which are currently still ongoing are:
- Vote on amended bylaws (the initial vote on the revised version of the bylaws has been replaced with the vote on this amended version); ending today
- Vote on accepting BigCouch Donation (ending today)

Is this correct?

If you want to take a look at the state of the draft, it's here:
Preview — https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/?p=244&preview=true
Draft — https://couchdbblog.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=244&action=edit

Thanks in advance & best
Lena

Re: Question / Clarification for the News: ongoing votes

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
perfect, thanks, Noah!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Question / Clarification for the News: ongoing votes

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I think so Lena!

--
Noah Slater