Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Resnick <ab...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/01 07:03:32 UTC

RE: "import re" with jython

For the record, here is the very simple solution to the problem:

I was trying to use jython.jar without any of the other files that come with
Jython.

Jython automatically sets as its import path a sub-directory below
jython.jar named Lib. This directory needs to hold the Lib dir from the
Jython distro.

David