Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by viet nguyen <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 16:29:31 UTC

No services have been found

I have no luck getting Helloworld to work with my existing Tomcat Spring
application. I followed the tutorial and was able to see the following
messages in tomcat stdout

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html

INFO: Build endpoints from config-location: /WEB-INF/ws.xml
  org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://packagename removed .com/}HelloWorld from
class
my company.com.HelloWorldImpl
 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /HelloWorld

Endpoint
<jaxws:endpoint id="stpConfirmation"
   implementor="my company HelloWorldimpll"
   address="/HelloWorld"
/>

in web.xml  /services/* is mapped to
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet

Accessing ws url in browser
http://localhost:8080/myapp/services  -> No services have been found

Re: No services have been found

Posted by viet nguyen <vi...@gmail.com>.