Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@apache.org> on 2017/09/11 17:48:09 UTC

Re: Next Apache Synapse Release

Hey isuru,

I have already started to work on couple of aspects focusing on
improvements and bug fixings.

Best regards,
Vanji

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vanji,

In jenkins we are still building on 1.7.

Yes, we should move to 1.8, let's raise a separate mail to discuss that
matter.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <

Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Asanka Dissanayake <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Isuru,

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.