Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [GCG-PFS]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2011/01/20 00:24:15 UTC

Dynamically rotating form and static (or not so static) page links.

1. If my submit links (see B) down below are built when the page is
built.  But I have a panel that is constantly changing.  How can I
change the links to become associated with a new form.  Just do
addOrReplace(on the links)?

2. Is there a way to "force" a submit on a form.  E.g. as opposed to
having a handler "onSubmit".  Is there a way to invoke the submit method
of a form?

...actually if there is a way to do point-2, then that would solve the
problem in point-1.

<page>

  <panel>   <------ Panel changes based on ajax link.  Dynamic content
    <form>  <------ Form also changes, need to associated this FORM with