Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dietrich Schulten <sc...@escalon.de> on 2005/11/12 01:53:31 UTC

[M2] Deploying maven-proxy war into Continuum?

Hi,

I'm new to maven-proxy. I have a maven-proxy that runs standalone and
pointed to it in the repositories section of the POM. This works, but I
want to try and run maven-proxy as web application. Im trying to avoid
several independent server processes on the machine: a continuum jetty
and a standalone maven-proxy jetty - that does not seem elegant.

It came to my mind that maven-proxy might run within the jetty that
comes with Continuum. However, Continuum-Jetty does not see the
maven-proxy war, no matter where I put it.

The continuum jetty has no webapps folder as a standard jetty installation.

Where do I have to put the maven-proxy-webapp.war so that Continuum sees
it? How should I deploy the war into Continuum?

Regards,
Dietrich