Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Selvamohan Neethiraj <sn...@apache.org> on 2014/11/04 18:59:30 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release of Apache Ranger 0.4.0 (incubating) [Formally known as Apache Argus]

Hi,

A request was made to Apache Ranger dev community to add more details on LICENSES to LICENSE.txt.

I therefore cancel the vote here to avoid any additional work from IPMC.

Expect another vote thread in a short period.

Thanks,
Selva-