Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Acevedo <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/13 05:52:38 UTC

How can I suggest a new component application?

Hi,

I was wondering where I can suggest a new component application for the
Apache OpenOffice project?

Thanks for your assistance on this matter...

Best,
Michael

Re: How can I suggest a new component application?

Posted by Tor Lillqvist <tm...@iki.fi>.
> I was wondering where I can suggest a new component application for the
> Apache OpenOffice project?

Presumably the same way as in any Open Source project: By implementing
it. (Or money/employment to people implementing it.)

--tml

Re: How can I suggest a new component application?

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Michael,

On 1/13/12 5:52 AM, Michael Acevedo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering where I can suggest a new component application for the
> Apache OpenOffice project?
>
> Thanks for your assistance on this matter...

you can always start a discussion on such things here on the mailing
list. And ideally you find people who like the idea and are willing to
help with the realization. But you can't expect that anybody simply does
it. That is the same for any feature people would like to see in the
project.

Juergen