Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/22 20:55:38 UTC

Updates to Python client

I made some improvements to the Python client. I implemented fetch, multi-fetch, multi-produce, and offset requests; I also documented each request/response with the wire format. I've committed to my Kafka branch on GitHub. I have only briefly tested things.

https://github.com/mumrah/kafka/tree/trunk/clients/python

It's mostly low-level protocol stuff. I'm sure there is room for some more helper methods and high-level API. Feedback is welcome!

-David

Re: Updates to Python client

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
0.8 protocol is described here: