Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io> on 2019/04/10 13:21:31 UTC

committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www

Dear community,

I want to get more involved in the great CloudStack community than only by
this list. What I am looking for is to get our public page more informative
and up-to-date from a content point of view. If you are want to get involved
in CloudStack and are hitting the official page it looks kind of outdated
and/or not maintained. I want to take care of this. Therefore I need merge
privileges on the page repo on github and I ask kindly if this is ok for the
community.

cu Swen

RE: committer with merge rights on cloudstack-www

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Peter,

No you don't need to be a committer to work with Marvin.  Andrija's reply was to the original question from Swen.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io>.
Hi Paul,

Posted by "Swen - swen.io" <me...@swen.io>.
Sure - I am going to take care of this. :-)

Swen - it would be *great* if you're able to take this on - its been a frustration of mine for some time

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com