Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2010/11/09 22:36:49 UTC

Localization changes in t5.2.2

Hi,

I have just done the upgrade of out application to T5.2.2. We have so far had a system to redirect a user to a localized start page depending on his locale settings. So far those locale settings could contain language and country. So a german user was re-directed to context/de_DE/startpage. A swiss user could get redirected to de_CH or fr_CH (or it_CH).
Since 5.2.2, T5.2.2 does not accept those paths containing the country anymore. Only language paths (context/de/startpage) URLs are accepted. Everything else gets redirected to the default start page.
Why is that? How can I now differentiate country specifics for localization?

Regards

Moritz

Re: Localization changes in t5.2.2

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
ok, i will have a closer look.

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Something like this.

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Fixed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1345

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just done the upgrade of out application to T5.2.2. We have so far
> had a system to redirect a user to a localized start page depending on his
> locale settings. So far those locale settings could contain language and
> country. So a german user was re-directed to context/de_DE/startpage. A
> swiss user could get redirected to de_CH or fr_CH (or it_CH).
> Since 5.2.2, T5.2.2 does not accept those paths containing the country
> anymore. Only language paths (context/de/startpage) URLs are accepted.
> Everything else gets redirected to the default start page.
> Why is that? How can I now differentiate country specifics for
> localization?
>
> Regards
>
> Moritz

Best regards,