Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ashwin Ramakrishnan <as...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 04:36:29 UTC

Fwd: mifos-mobile Kotlin conversion PR Review

Posted by Ashwin Ramakrishnan <as...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,
This mail is a friendly notification about the reviewal of Mifos Mobile's
kotlin conversion. I will take this opportunity to explain the branch
policy update that my mentor (@Saksham Handu <sa...@gmail.com> ) and
myself have decided to go with. The main repository contains a new branch
called *gsoc#2020 *which contains all the commits I made upon converting
the app to Kotlin. The PR for Kotlin conversion is still open at #1526
<https://github.com/openMF/mifos-mobile/pull/1526> for the review
process. I kindly request all the developers who work on Mifos Mobile to
point their work on top of the gsoc#2020 branch, so that any further work
on this app won't be delayed due to the conversion of this app.

Cheers!
Ashwin