Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/09 23:11:24 UTC

[REVOTE] Ext-Scripting Alpha1

Hello, as some may remember I had to pull the vote of ext-scripting
Alpha 1 due to a missing parent pom in the projects main pom.
Nevertheless I have done all the changes and used the opportunity for
some pre alpha code cleanup.
I would like to restart the vote, to get the Alpha finally out.

Werner

Re: [REVOTE] Ext-Scripting Alpha1 - Results

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Werner Punz schrieb:
> Hello, as some may remember I had to pull the vote of ext-scripting
> Alpha 1 due to a missing parent pom in the projects main pom.
> Nevertheless I have done all the changes and used the opportunity for
> some pre alpha code cleanup.
> I would like to restart the vote, to get the Alpha finally out.
>

> Werner

Ok the 72hrs voting period is obviously over now:
Within the 72 hours we got votes from:

Gerhard Petraceck +1
Matthias Wessendorf +1
Jakob Koberherr +1
Jan Kees Van Andel +1
Alexander Bell +1
Grant Smith +1
Lenoardo Uribe +1

That is 7 +1 votes no 0 or -1 vote.
And from the needed 3 Votes of PMC we have gotten 4 votes.
So the path is clear to release the Alpha-1 of MyFaces Extension
scripting I will perform all needed steps this week.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Hey Alex this is good news,
since you applied it to an existing project.
How is your impression so far?

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
That is planned post alpha 1 :-)
I just want to get an alpha snapshot out so that people
who are interested have the confidence to try it out.
(In my opinion the code is more or less beta)

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Ah I forgot, for the site, I want to do it the ext-eval way, just a
single page which then links to the Wiki for now.
I added extensive but yet unfinished documentation there.
Post 1.0 when the Wiki has been enough proofread and better structure
I will do a snapshot to roll a site and the documentation in a better
way. But for now that is my plan regarding the site.

Werner

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.