Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/11/08 08:25:16 UTC

The 1st HBase 0.98.8 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 11/14/2014

​​​The 1st HBase 0.98.8 release candidate (RC0) is available for download
at http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.8RC0/ and Maven artifacts are
also available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1044/

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12327955

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on ​November ​14​ ​on whether or not we should release this as​
​0.98.8. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)