Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2020/03/02 03:43:32 UTC

Dashboard migration

Hi,

As we all see, the current dashboard is not friendly to use and difficult
to develop new features. After several months use experience in my official
job team, I think  Ant Design V4.0 is more convenient and suitable to
replace the current dashboard.

The current dashboard is based on Vue.js and ElementUI, but we need to
build the page manually.

Ant Design V4 is based on React and DVA, and it supports template market,
so we can use many components directly, just adding some basic API logics.

If most of our PPMCs agree this change, I would like to lead this change
project, also do a requirements survey before migrating.

I’m looking forward to your opinion.

Thanks!
--
来自 Shaoyao·琚