Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/20 16:12:12 UTC

Gump build failures

I've been trying to get the Gump build working, but am out of
bandwidth (tomorrow is an important deadline for me on my current
pay-the-mortgage project).  The problem has something to do with
Groovy based on the latest failure messages. I won't be able to vote
+1 on a final release until it builds inside Gump.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Gump build failures

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
On 10/20/05, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to get the Gump build working, but am out of
> bandwidth (tomorrow is an important deadline for me on my current
> pay-the-mortgage project).  The problem has something to do with
> Groovy based on the latest failure messages. I won't be able to vote
> +1 on a final release until it builds inside Gump.

At last we have the Gump build succeeding again!
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-hivemind/jakarta-hivemind-library/index.html

Regards,

--knut

Re: Gump build failures

Posted by liigo <li...@hotpop.com>.
BeanShell, another groovy?
it's much small than groovy, but provide about the same functions (IMO).
www.BeanShell.org

在 Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:22:57 +0800,Knut Wannheden
<kn...@gmail.com> 写道:

Re: Gump build failures

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
James,