Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by raveendra varma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 13:44:38 UTC

dojo problem

Hi all,

I am upgrading my tapestry project from 4.0.2 to 4.1.5.I made all the java
related changes.But i have a problem with dojo generated
javascript.As<http://javascript.as/>4.1 version of tapestry dojo comes
in built with tapestry jars , dojo
generated script has some errors like below

<input type="text" name="textSearch4" value="" id="textSearch4" size="7"
onkeypress="return noenter()" />
   <script language="javascript">
           function noenter() {
                              return true;
           }
  </script>

The </span> tags are getting generated which is causing ErroronPage.Onemore
error is

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
tapestry.addOnLoad(function(e) {
dojo.require("tapestry.form");tapestry.form.registerForm("searchForm");
calendar_Start Date = new Calendar();

The space between calendar_Start and Date.It <http://date.it/> should be
calendar_StartDate ,which makes sense.

give me a solution.

ravindra

T5: Problem with tap-acegi accessDenied redirect

Posted by Andreas Pursian <dg...@gmx.net>.

Re: dojo problem

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
For the first issue, you're probably using @If, @Else or @For somewhere...
Take a look at their renderTag parameter, you'll probably want to set
it to false
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/if.html

For the second problem, how are you declaring your DatePicker component?
You must have an extra space somewhere there, so just remove it.

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer