Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <ze...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/03 08:30:24 UTC

New backend listener client for sending data to SignalFx

Hello,

I've created a separate plugin for sending data to SignalFx
<https://signalfx.com/>(timeseries data collector as a service).

Existing graphite and influxdb clients are awesome and opersource, but just
in case you already using SFX, it's convinient to have load testing data in
the same place without having to use any adaptors.

Project on github: https://github.com/aligntech/jmeter-signalfx-reporter

--
Dmitry Pavlov

Re: New backend listener client for sending data to SignalFx

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <ze...@gmail.com>.
If you are fine with this idea, I can create account and make necessary
changes.

> Maybe worth adding this to the Wiki?
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterPlugins
>
> On 3 December 2017 at 20:27, Philippe Mouawad
> <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for this interesting information.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Dmitry Pavlov <ze...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I've created a separate plugin for sending data to SignalFx
> >> <https://signalfx.com/>(timeseries data collector as a service).
> >>
> >> Existing graphite and influxdb clients are awesome and opersource, but
> just
> >> in case you already using SFX, it's convinient to have load testing
> data in
> >> the same place without having to use any adaptors.
> >>
> >> Project on github: https://github.com/aligntech/
> jmeter-signalfx-reporter
> >>
> >> --
> >> Dmitry Pavlov
> >>

> > --
> > Cordialement.
> > Philippe Mouawad.

С уважением,
Дмитрий Павлов

Re: New backend listener client for sending data to SignalFx

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: New backend listener client for sending data to SignalFx

Posted by Srikrishna Dandamraju <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitry Pavlov,

i am using hte SFX for my current project.

can you please explain me the steps for plugin for sending data to SignalFx

thanks
Srikrishna.D

Posted by David Luu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Curious to how many people have tried this new plugin at the moment.
Feedback would be good obviously.