Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dorner Thomas <th...@edmb.debis.com> on 2004/07/16 17:13:53 UTC

no Deserializer?

Hi all,

I dont want AXIS to deserialize my response!
Is it possible to get only response Message without deserializing???

Problem:
when I do call.invoke(...)
I got a exception - cause my response looks like this:

<ns1:get_StuecklisteResponse xmlns:ns1="DIAwebWebService"
            <return mapper="WebConnector.xml"
xsi:type="ns1:BusinessObjectList">
               <Stueckliste xsi:type="ns1:BusinessObject">
                  <BR xsi:type="xsd:string">C203</BR>

so my client automatically want to deserialize the response to
BusinessObject...

Is it possible to cancel this deserializing????

Thanks Tomi

RE: no Deserializer?