Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jason Kania <ja...@ymail.com> on 2016/06/29 01:07:02 UTC

Connection refused during topology deployment

Hello,
I am currently getting a "Connection refused" exception when the supervisor attempts to download the topology from Nimbus. I have checked that the Thrift port is open and accessible on Nimbus from the node where the Supervisor is running.
Are there any suggestions on how to diagnose this?Are there other ports to be concerned with than 6627?
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.thrift7.transport.TTransportException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
    at backtype.storm.utils.NimbusClient.getConfiguredClient(NimbusClient.java:21) ~[storm-core-10.0.0.jar:na]
    at backtype.storm.utils.Utils.downloadFromMaster(Utils.java:226) ~[storm-core-10.0.0.jar:na]
Jason

Re: Connection refused during topology deployment

Posted by Alberto São Marcos <al...@gmail.com>.
check if this helps
http://stackoverflow.com/a/37577370/1864065

Posted by Jacob Johansen <jo...@gmail.com>.