Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Babu Naidu <pb...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 17:01:50 UTC

Long Task Description

Hi,

I have tasks with long description (using desc) and when I execute buildr
-T, the long descriptions are truncated with "..." . I would like to show
the descriptions completely otherwise they're pretty much useless for new
team members reading them. Is there way to avoid truncation?

Thanks
Babu

Re: Long Task Description

Posted by Babu Naidu <pb...@gmail.com>.